Dimasi Holdings Pty Ltd trading as One Stop Cleaning Supplies and its affiliates (collectively referred to as “One Stop Cleaning Supplies”) are strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe and secure experience to all customers and visitors accessing and using our Website.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal information” is basically information or an opinion that can identify you.
One Stop Cleaning Supplies will, from time to time, collect and use personal information you give us when accessing and using our Website and/or placing an order with One Stop Cleaning Supplies such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain features, offers and services available from One Stop Cleaning Supplies or on this Website.
We also collect information about visitors to this Website using cookies and code embedded in this Website, as described in the “Cookies” section of this policy.
Use of Personal Information
Where relevant, any personal information you provide will be collected and stored in accordance with the Act. We may use the information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- to process and deliver any order you place with us;
- to register you on our Website and to administer this Website and our Website services;
- to update you on our latest products, services, special offers and news by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise, (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you;
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks;
- to provide to a supplier or nominated courier or agent in order to facilitate the delivery of goods you have ordered; and
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer.
If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website. You will also be offered the opportunity to opt out in future marketing communications.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order or to facilitate use for the purposes set out above. These third parties usually help us in providing goods and services to you and include:
- couriers (who we may arrange to deliver goods to you on our behalf);
- organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks; and
- outsourced service providers.
One Stop Cleaning Supplies requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with the Act and all applicable consumer legislation from time to time in place.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information without notice or consent for the following purposes: as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request; to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law; to protect the integrity of the Website and our property; to protect the safety of our visitors or others; to fulfil your requests; or to cooperate in any legal investigation.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer and is stored on your hard drive. If you have registered with us then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit One Stop Cleaning Supplies, by remembering your email address for you and other features such as automatic log in, saved lists, shopping carts, etc. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent. The Website will work with cookies disabled, but you will need to manually sign in each time you visit the Website. To take advantage of the features of the One Stop Cleaning Supplies website, we suggest to customers that you leave cookies enabled.
When you register with us or when ordering on this Website you will be given the option to receive information from us about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties
at any time. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications which we might send you, by e-mailing us at [email protected] or telephoning us on 1300 131 700 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Access and Correction of Your Personal Information
If you wish to verify, access or vary the details you have submitted to One Stop Cleaning Supplies and/or change your preferences you may do so by contacting us by one of the following ways:
- If you have an online account on the Website, you can log on and update or change your contact or account information.
- You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message.
- You may write to us and update your contact information or ask that we not share your personal contact information with third parties at: 119 Eighth Street, Mildura, Victoria, 3500. In those instances, we will retain your information in a "do not promote" file in our database.
- You may also contact us via email at [email protected]
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, however you may still receive promotional information from us by mail for up to 60 days due to printing and mailing schedules, and up to 14 days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom your information was previously disclosed pursuant to their respective privacy policies.
We encourage you to help us keep the personal information we hold about you accurate and up-to-date by updating your details immediately if you change your contact details (such as address, phone number, and email address).
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of third parties including to websites of our suppliers or other relevant parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
One Stop Cleaning Supplies follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the Act. However, while we strive to protect such information, the internet is not a totally secure medium and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You submit any information transmitted to the One Stop Cleaning Supplies Website at your own risk and acknowledge and agree that One Stop Cleaning Supplies and its related corporations, affiliates and assigns shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility under the Act.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked and/or been directed to from the One Stop Cleaning Supplies Website.
Credit Card Security
To provide maximum consumer protection, One Stop Cleaning Supplies uses the eWay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWay processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants providing a safe and secure means of colleting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments. For your safety, we note the following:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response;
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by One Stop Cleaning Supplies or any outside party;
- All transactions are performed under a 256 Bit SSL Security Certificate;
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWay’s bank-grade data centre further protecting your credit card data;
- eWay is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks;
- eWay at no time touches your funds as all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by One Stop Cleaning Supplies.
- [email protected]
- One Stop Cleaning Supplies, 119 Eighth Street, Mildura, Victoria, 3500, Australia 3500. Att: Privacy Compliance
- Fax us on +61 3 5023 8119
- Call us on 1300 131 700
This document is copyright by Dimasi Holdings Pty Ltd trading as One Stop Cleaning Supplies. All rights reserved.